Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures Of The Week

What to do with your empty Chanukah buckets...

Use them as makeshift shoes:
Or as a step stool to reach the ledge with the good stuff:
Sophie: "Hey, what's your afternoon like?" Hannah "I don't know. Maybe a wagon ride and a nap. Why?" Sophie: "Do you want to get together for lunch?" Hannah: "Let me check my schedule and get back to you."
You know how they say sitting on a balance ball instead of a chair works your core muscles? Here is Hannah working her core.
Actually Sophie was the one sitting on the ball. Hannah wanted to do it too but couldn't figure it out so I had to help her. She was getting really frustrated and upset.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, the phones! I love it!

nbjenni said...

Your girls are just too funny - and remind me of MY girls and their mischievious ways!

Mom said...

I love Sophie's feet in the buckets! That's really funny. Who knew you could wear buckets as shoes?

Annie said...

Funny girls. I like the last picture.