Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sprout(lets) and Bottles

Sproutlets. Every time I put Hanna's hair in a ponytail (to keep her hair out of her eyes), Sophie wants one too. Today I decided to do piggies instead of the single sprout.
This is how Hannah likes to wear her sleep sack...as a cape. Queen Hannah. Here she is looking at her sippy cups. Looking. She still hasn't taken more than a sip here and there. Today she was saying "Baba! Baba!" So I told her "Big girls don't drink out of bottles, they drink out of cups. And you're a big girl so you get to drink out of a cup." She said "Baba!" I said "Cup." She said "Baba!"
Or maybe she was saying "Baa! Baa!"
Yep, she didn't want a bottle. She wanted her black sheep. Baa. Baa.
And lately they get a kick out of rubbing noses. My little eskimos. Now if they would only take their cups!

3 comments:

sandy said...

OMG, they are so adorable!

Annie said...

Haha, that was fun.

Hang in there with the cups.

Adorable girls!!!!!!!!!

Mom said...

They are just the cutest little girls ever. I miss them.