Right now we are switching from bottles to sippy cups. I'd love to say that it's going well but it's not. They don't want anything to do with their cups. I can't tell you how many times I had to pick them up off the floor today. And now Sophie is starting to get sick. I had a busy day trying to keep them occupied.
After breakfast and some Yo Gabba Gabba it was time for finger painting. We also used crayons in the playroom but I put an end to that when they started running off to draw on the walls. (That reminds me...I have to clean black crayon off the window sill when I'm done with this post.)
Finger painting = Bath time! Did I mention how much they love baths?!
Why yes, that is a full cup of water that Sophie is tossing in the air.
Squeaky clean. We also did a lot of reading. Lately it's been all about Corduroy.
Spying on the neighbors.
After a dance party with the Black Eyed Peas, we played house.
I drank a lot of imaginary tea.
And then because I was tired I let Sophie play with the blinds for a little bit.
2 comments:
Good luck with the sippy cups.
My girls still drink milk at their bottles (yes, I know they have 3 years old), but is the only way they drink milk. But, I'm trying to throw away it and that they use a normal cup, please pray for me, is a hard battle with my girls.
I love Hannah's pig tails!
Post a Comment