Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reading Corner and Yo Gabba Gabba

Hannah has a little lair which is the area between the couch and the window. She has always liked this space. She likes to collect things and bring them back to her lair. Stoys, stuffed animals, blankets... It's her special place.
Hannah reading at the entrance to her lair.
I thought this picture of Sophie reading in her tunnel was cute. She spent a most of the morning crawling into her tunnel with her books and reading.
And Yo Gabba Gabba. They don't watch too much TV because we don't have cable in the play room but I let them watch Yo Gabba Gabba in the family room when they take their bottles. Well, with Sophie being sick and a variety of other factors, they haven't been able to watch their favorite show. The other day while Sophie was asleep I let Hannah watch it. As soon as she saw the characters on the TV, she put her hands to her face and screamed. Like the way I imagine a 13 year old would scream if she saw the Jonas brothers walking down the street. They love their Yo Gabba Gabba.

4 comments:

Annie said...

So cute. Your babies are beautiful. Hope they feel better soon.

Have a nice week.

Mom said...

That is just so cute about Hannah. It melts my heart that she got so excited about a tv show. I can't wait to see them again.

Sara said...

That is hilarious! I can just imagine her screaming like that.

Christi said...

I can't believe how big the girls are! They are beautiful, hope to see them again one day!