Sophie has always been crazy about Craig. She just loves spending time with him. The other day I was playing with her and Hannah in the playroom when Craig came home. I heard his car pull into the driveway and Sophie heard the door. She immediately jumped up, grabbed her books and ran over to where Craig would come up the stairs. She looked so disappointed when she didn't see him right away. Then today we were at the mall. Hannah was in the stroller and Craig had Sophie in the Bjorn. Every so often Sophie would look up at Craig and smile. This morning she woke up first and got to spend some quality time with him. She looks so happy in this picture. It's so sweet.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Best Buddies
Sophie has always been crazy about Craig. She just loves spending time with him. The other day I was playing with her and Hannah in the playroom when Craig came home. I heard his car pull into the driveway and Sophie heard the door. She immediately jumped up, grabbed her books and ran over to where Craig would come up the stairs. She looked so disappointed when she didn't see him right away. Then today we were at the mall. Hannah was in the stroller and Craig had Sophie in the Bjorn. Every so often Sophie would look up at Craig and smile. This morning she woke up first and got to spend some quality time with him. She looks so happy in this picture. It's so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girls love Daddy!! My girls are the same way with their Daddy.
Have a nice week.
PS: I have a giveaway on my blog that finish today, if you interested.
Post a Comment