I keep losing my Tupperwear and Sophie and Hannah really like playing with Tupperwear so after complaining that I didn't have any Tupperwear I decided to go out and buy some more. I let the girls play with it when we got home. Later I could hear Sophie whining like she was getting frustrated with something. When I checked on her she had her feet in the Tupperwear bowls and was trying to walk around them. Mommy to the rescue. She thought it was so much fun! We walked around the living room with her feet in those bowls for what seemed like hours (it was probably only 10 minutes:)
4 comments:
LOLOL! Zack has never fallen asleep while playing. Jake did once but he was young...under a year old. So FUNNY that both S&H did it and both in the same position on a pile of stuffed animals! TOO CUTE! That should be your new header picture! LOL
I like Sophie new shoes sponsor by tupperwear,haha.
Lovely pictures of both girls sleeping.
Have a nice weekend.
How adorable! I love keeping up with your little ladies' adventures. They can make any bad day better!!
Aww!! That is the sweetest thing ever to find them sleeping on their animals! I don't think that would ever happen here even through I wish it would. And I love the tupperware skates!
Post a Comment