Can I ask where you got the gates? Our stairs are very similar (one side is open), and I've been having such a hard time finding an L-shaped gate. Thanks!
They are so silly and Sophie could be your twin. Tristen has figured out how to get around the baby gates at our house by climbing on the couch oy vey.
4 comments:
Can I ask where you got the gates? Our stairs are very similar (one side is open), and I've been having such a hard time finding an L-shaped gate. Thanks!
I think all houses with little ones at some point of life had gates. I used gates a lot and we are free of gate since May.
Those little munchkins! Into everything! I can't wait to see them again...
They are so silly and Sophie could be your twin. Tristen has figured out how to get around the baby gates at our house by climbing on the couch oy vey.
Post a Comment