Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow Days and Sick Days

The girls and I have been stuck inside the past two days because Sophie has been sick. And a snow storm just hit Colorado so we aren't going anywhere any time soon. I am running out of activities! They are tired of their books. When I offer to read to them they just swat the book out of my hand (nice!) And Yo Gabba Gabba is starting to lose its appeal. So what's a girl to do?
Build a blanket fort!
Can you tell they like it?!
Sophie giggling at Hannah
Blanket forts are good for some downtime too. See books aren't so boring after all.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Hope she feels better soon.

We are sick here. Try to do some paint, or play with play-doh, or a new video of Barney (something like that) because is not fun to be stuck at home for several days.

Happy Wednesday

sandy said...

So adorable! I am happy to see Sophie smiling! Poor thing. And Hannah's fat lip...you sure have your hands full. Wish I could rescue you.

Mom said...

The tent was a great idea! So cozy and cute. I remember doing that when I was a kid and when you all were kids.