And a picture of the pumpkins we carved last night. When I say "we" I mean me. I carved the pumpkins last night after the girls went to bed (while Craig watched ESPN).












Please notice that the baby pumpkins are twins but not identical twins! ;)
Boo at the Zoo
They handed out candy and of course Craig was first in line! (Sorry little boy in the dino suit...you'll just have to wait for my husband to go through first.)
We loved the carousel.
Sophie kicking back during "lunch".
Cuteness.
Showing off their Halloween shirts. Please excuse the drool...someone is teething. At least I hope she's teething. She's had the same six teeth since forever. While Sophie has an entire mouthful of teeth.
All dressed up and waiting for trick or treaters.
Any minute now.
Trying to break into the candy bowl!
3 comments:
Haha, anxious to see the pictures of the pumpkins.
Happy Halloween.
The pumpkins are really good. Your made an excellent job.
It looks like lots of fun at zoo.
It's hard to believe that only two days after a 10" snowstorm, you are not even wearing jackets! Only in Denver.....
The zoo looks like fun, the pumpkins you carved are unbelievably good, you are so creative. And the girls look just beautiful in their Halloween shirts.
Post a Comment