Monday, July 28, 2008

We Turned Two Today!

Two months that is. We celebrated with an impromptu photo session. Let's just say I have a new respect for people who photograph babies for a living.
Hannah and Sophie celebrate their 2 month birthday!
It's impossible to get them both looking at the camera at the same time. Or even in the same direction. Two smiles? That's the Holy Grail.

This is the only picture I have of Hannah smiling.

4 comments:

jennbecc said...

Looks like Sophie is smiling in the middle one...?? So, so, so cute and love the dresses! Happy 2nd Month Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oh My God Lisa! I have never seen anything cuter in my life. And the dresses! The dresses are so cute!....Did I say I can't wait until I see them!!?

Sara said...

So so cute!! I gave you an award over on my blog so check it out. Sara

Harris Boys said...

love their dresses and don't worry it gets harder to get them to both look at the camera as they get older...hehe