Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nana's Visit


We don't get to see Nana that much because she lives all the way over on the East Coast. So we were thrilled that she was able to visit us again so soon after her last trip on our birthday.

First, a trip to the zoo.
It was short visit because it was so hot. But we got to see all the animals we've read about in Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear. Hippopotamus, Peacock, Elephants, Tigers...what we enjoyed most of all was watching all the other kids.

I hear a Zebra braying in my ear!
And a trip to the zoo isn't complete without a stop at the carousel.
This time we got to ride on the animals like big girls!
It was a busy day. We were exhausted!
Today we lounged by the pool:)





1 comment:

Annie said...

Beautiful girls and wonderful pictures.

I read your blog for a long time, but I think this is my first comment. Your blog is wonderful and I like it.

I'm from Puerto Rico and have twin girls (almost 3 years). Hope someday you could visit my blog and be friends.

Happy Thursday