Sophie and Hannah had their first official portraits taken yesterday, the day before their 6 month birthday. I was nervous but it went really, really well.
Sophie: Mommy was a mad woman that morning, running around the house trying to get everything ready. She even made us take baths. I hate baths!
Hannah: I love baths! They're so much fun. I kick and splash around.
Sophie: Yes, but she washes our necks and behind our ears. I don't like that!
Hannah: After our baths Mommy grabbed three different outfits. Our special "picture" outfits. One "backup" outfit. And a "spit up" outfit which were really just footie pajamas. And some silly hats.
Sophie: Mommy loves those hats.
Hannah: But Daddy says they look like the shower caps that old ladies wear.
Sophie: Mommy wouldn't let us wear our special outfits until we got to Target. Then she changed us in front of the entire store!
Hannah: The best part was when we got to Target. Mom Mom was there waiting for us!
Sophie: It was very exciting inside the studio, there were lots of lights and stuff! I was having the best time until I realized...there were lots of lights and stuff! Then I got scared and started crying.
Hannah: And when Sophie started crying I started crying.
Sophie: We finally stopped after Mommy and Mom Mom told us everything was fine.
Sophie: I really got into the picture thing and started doing some of my America's Next Top Model moves. I would giggle for some pictures, hold my foot in the air for a few more, then some on my tummy after that. Mommy said she was waiting for me to give the photographer a wink and a thumbs up.
Hannah: Hee hee. My favorite part was when the photographer tickled my feet with a big flower.
Sophie: And then Pop Pop showed up! We got to see Mom Mom and Pop Pop yesterday!
Hannah: Pop Pop is so funny! He makes me laugh every time. I had such a good time that I forgot I was even being photographed.
Sophie: It was a very long day.
Hannah: I know, it's hard work being photographed. We slept the entire ride home!
2 comments:
So when do we get to see the pictures?? I had the boys done at 6 months too and then again at 1 year. Hopefully this upcoming 2nd year set will go good in January. They're not much for looking at the camera at the same time anymore. *L*
I got such a kick out of this! It's so cute and I got to hear all about the picture shoot. You are a great writer.
Post a Comment