Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Snow is a lot more fun now that I don't have to be out in it if I don't want to.

I remember when snow used to mean no school and how fun that was. Then when I was working in news snow used to mean that I had to be out in it all day long. I wish I could find the picture I have of a reporter and I in a news car drying our socks on the dashboard. Good times! Now snow means fun again and hopefully a lot of skiing now that I'm back in Colorado.

This is what it looked like when I went out to shovel the driveway.The backyard.

Snug as a couple of bugs.On a side note: A tip for all the babies out there. Make sure you hold on tight to your toy links to make sure your sister doesn't snatch them from you while you're sleeping!
This is not the best picture. She moved before I could get a shot of her holding on tight with both hands.




1 comment:

jennbecc said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! Way different from SF huh!?!