Sidewalk chalk stains tables and doors and window ledges. And Sophie is tall enough to grab whatever I put on the ledge by the door (like a box of sidewalk chalk).
And Hannah is really into socks this week. She wears them all.the.time. On her hands. She was wearing them when I dropped her off at daycare. And still had them on when I picked her up two hours later!
Socks and graham crackers.
More sock love.
Looking just like her daddy.
The big news is Sophie is finally starting to talk! Yay. She's Miss Chatty Cathy. She still breaks out the Sophie talk every now and then when she's excited but for the most part she's starting to speak english. And she's answering me when I ask her a question. This always surprises me because I'm so used to asking just to ask.
Poor Sophie wasn't feeling well. She just got over a stomach bug and now I think she's getting a cold. She definitely wasn't in the mood for pictures.
2 comments:
The picture of Sophie & Hannah standing on a cardboard box each exploring a different door handle is priceless! It's so cute.
Such cutie pies!!!
Post a Comment