We took Sophie and Hannah to the doctor yesterday for their two week follow up. I can't believe my girls are two weeks old! The good news is both girls gaining weight. Sophie is 5lbs, 7oz up from her birth weight of 5lbs, 5oz. And Hannah is 5lbs, 9oz which is very close to her birth weight of 5lbs, 10oz. The doctor was very happy with those weights. Unfortunately we have to go back next week for a follow up.
And because Hannah was breech the doctor also wants us to take Hannah in for an ultrasound on her legs to make sure she doesn't have any problems with her hips. The doctor assured us that this is standard for breech babies and just a precaution.
Holding Hannah Mom's weight by the way is 126 lbs down from 161lbs. I weighed myself at the pediatrician's office.
2 comments:
You look great, Mama!! And your girls are beautiful! I am wondering if I will need 2 of those bouncers. Hmmm...
You look wonderful!! I only hope to bounce back..you actually did it :). Your baby girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment