Tuesday, May 20, 2008

36 Weeks

36 Weeks
None of my maternity shirts fit completely over my belly now.
I don't look too bad in this picture. I must look huge in person though because everyone I saw at the doctor's office on Monday told me "Oh you poor, poor thing!" There was also a lot of "It must be any day now." To which I'd respond "God I hope so!"

They are still talking about a regular birth with a breech extraction. But now since Baby B's head is a little bigger than Baby A's they've decided to do some tests the following week to check her growth. I felt like telling them you know if there is any question about whether Baby B's head is going to fit...then seriously I'm okay with a c-section. And while you're at it can you make sure to write down in big, bold letters that I want an epidural. Oy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture....

Christi said...

You are doing so wonderful! I can't believe it, 26 days!! so amazing, I am hoping for the safest and most painless delivery possible for you...

Anonymous said...

Lisa: You just crack us up! I think pregnancy has developed your sense of humor to new heights. What happened with the full moon? Well, today I bought 2 outfits for the girls, and it was the first clothes I have bought, so maybe it is mom mom's intuition that they will soon make their arrivals. AMEN!!

Anonymous said...

You look great! I wish I could see you in person.